In this article, we will talk about the Ambiano vacuum sealer. This one comes in two choices for both dry products and moist products. That’s why it is an excellent model. There is a setting for wet food items as well.
Therefore, you needn’t worry about sucking liquid to the top of the bag. Despite many great features, sometimes this vacuum sealer may not work. Keep reading this post to get some useful troubleshooting tips.
Features of the Ambiano Vacuum Sealer
- Auto sealing function
- Adjustable vacuum controls
- Advanced sealing settings for dry and moist foods
- Canister, seal bags, and bottles
- Lock operation
Problems and Solutions
The machine shuts off and doesn’t turn on again
This issue maybe because of the overload protection. Therefore, you need to let your machine cool. To do this, you have to open the top cover for about 20 minutes to cool it down.
The bag melts
- Your device is designed to be used with only heat seal, as well as vacuum seal bags. Therefore, you have to avoid using plastic household ones.
- You also need to check the sealing bar condition.
- Another way is to open the top cover. Then, let the sealing bar cool for between five and ten minutes. Keep in mind that it is essential to open the top cover between uses. We recommend you to do this for at least twenty seconds after each use.
Although the pump of the vacuum starts, the air is still in the bag
- Make sure you lock the top cover
- Make sure you insert the bag correctly. It also shouldn’t cover the bag guides
- There may be a small hole in the bag. Check for any punctures and tears.
- It is essential to double-check the end of the bag when using a bag cut from a roll.
The lid doesn’t open
For this issue, you can press down the top cover when you are pressing release buttons.
Bag doesn’t vacuum
- Check if you firmly plug the power cord into the power outlet
- Make sure you place the bag correctly
- Check the power cord for any issue
The appliance doesn’t seal after vacuuming
- Check the sealing strips as well as the gasket for any damage
- Wipe clean
Cleaning and Care
- You always need to avoid connecting this model from the power outlet before you clean it.
- You must avoid placing the vacuum sealer in a dishwasher.
- Avoid immersing it in water
- Keep all the sockets and connection dry
- Use a damp cloth and a non-abrasive detergent to occasionally wipe the vacuum sealer
- Use a damp cloth and warm soapy water to gently wipe the sealing band, gaskets, as well as attachments.
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads, harsh chemicals, solvents, and alkaline cleaning agents.
Now, you know some of the most popular issues you can get when using the Ambiano vacuum sealer. We also mentioned the solution for each issue. All you need to do is to follow our above troubleshooting tips. Then, your machine can last for a longer time.